Well the description says it all doesn't it? This is My blog, I do Review stuff, but I also post, plz follow and leave comments. Thank you!

November 13, 2009

Trading Faces

Trading Faces by: Julia DeVillers and Jennifer Roy
I recommend this book to EVERY GIRL OUT THERE!!! I luv it SOOOOOO much! I really think this book is fantastic. That's my opinion! Trading Faces is about two twins, Payton and Emma who are starting 7th grade. Payton; being the cool sister, tries to fit in w/ the popular kids. And Emma being the Smart twin and outcast, wants to be the quiet achiever. One day at lunch Payton gets embarrassed when she's trying to protect her sister from all the insults she's hearing, when she stands up to leave she spills her food on a popular football player Ox. So she BEGS her sister to trades places. So they start living each others lifes! Can quiet smart Emma be her popular social fashionable twin? Can Payton be a smart, quiet, over achiever??? Find out in Trading faces! by: Julia DeVillers and Jennifer Roy.

***** 5 stars!

That's my MWview!
xoxoxo

1 comment:

  1. I love this review! And thanks for the 5 stars. I'll share this with my twin sister, Jennifer. Julia ("Payton") www.girlwise.com

    ReplyDelete