Well the description says it all doesn't it? This is My blog, I do Review stuff, but I also post, plz follow and leave comments. Thank you!

November 12, 2009

Book: Twilight

Fantastic! ***** 5 stars at least! Simply marvelous! A great way to end some stereotypes about Vampires, such as... Burning in the sunlight, and sleeping in coffins. So a modern twist on these fascinating creatures of the night. Well now day too. =) Stephenie Meyer is a sheer genius. Love the idea and whole series. !!! So who do I recommend this series to? I'd say more teenagers then juvenile ages. This series genre is Romance/ Thriller. This series is about a girl named Bella Swan who moves to the small town of Forks, WA, and falls in love with a Vampire. That's about all I can tell you NON-readers!

I think this series is worth wasting time on!
xoxo
MWveiw

No comments:

Post a Comment